February was a good month for book geeks. Neil Gaiman released Trigger Warning and Harper Lee announced a new book after keeping us in suspense for 55 years!
On to the links.
- I don’t like Buzzfeed, but I do like this list they posted of quirky bookshops in Edinburgh.
- Harper Lee still had some stories in her after she finished Mockingbird. Also, she’s a C. S. Lewis fan. I love it when my favorite authors get along. 🙂
- And speaking of Harper Lee, here’s one explanation of what the title “Go Set a Watchman” means. (“It’s a metaphor!”)
- Here, a blogger known only as Anne-Girl gives us a beautiful way to think about books: as letters to the things you love.
- Finally, an NPR story I can listen to: Neil Gaiman talks about his latest book Trigger Warning.
- Here’s an article about the book factory behind dozens of the most popular children’s series of all time, including Nancy Drew.
- And last, but not least, it looks like Dr. Seuss attempted to steal Harper Lee’s thunder (from beyond the grave)