It really doesn’t seem like I’ve posted one hundred things already (to be fair, a lot of my early posts were pretty brief), but already, I’ve hit the century mark! 100 posts, 152 followers, 168 comments: not too shabby, I’d say.
I knew I had to do something to mark my 100th post, and Sarah Rose was kind enough to suggest a list of my ten most popular posts, so here it is!
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts
- Book Review: To Kill a Mockingbird
- Poem of the Week: “A Servant When He Reigneth”
- Why People Hate Poetry
- Book Review: Fahrenheit 451
- 9 Authors Whose Books I Want to Try
- Why We Need Science Fiction
- Top Ten Tuesday: Places That Books Have Made Me Want to Visit
- Review: The Merchant of Venice
- C. S. Lewis the Poet
- The 3 Best Fictional Dads
Thanks to all of my readers for following, sharing, and commenting!