Because what’s a blog without a few nonsense posts? 🙂
You might be a book geek if . . .
- you wish there was a perfume that smelled like fresh ink.
- you think that comparing a man to Atticus Finch is the highest compliment you can pay him.
- you memorize large portions of books just in case it ever becomes illegal to own them.
- you know which book I just alluded to.
- you know what is wrong with that last sentence.
- your idea of a night on the town is hanging out in Barnes and Noble until closing time.
- you clam up in front of people your own age, but you can hold something of a conversation with the elderly librarian.
- you know what The Eagle and Child is (and you really want to go there).
- you get a rush when you hear the spine of a new book crack.
- you’ve ever uttered these words: “Shakespeare is cool.”
- growing up, your imaginary friends were characters from books.
- you don’t hate your assigned reading in school.
- you, in fact, consider reading for school a break from “real schoolwork.”
- you have ever casted an imaginary film adaptation of one of your favorite books.
- you are the least bit amused by this list.