Sorry this month’s list is rather lean. I had a dance recital at the beginning of the month, then mounds of school work (I’m homeschooled so while y’all are on vacation, I’m still working. But I get fall off and that’s my favorite time for vacations anyway!). But I still managed to scrounge up a few interesting things from the internet.
- Famous authors + old recordings = AWESOME!
- Calling all scribblers! Rooglewood Press is holding a creative writing contest. The task is to write a a short story retelling the fairy tale “Beauty and the Beast.” The winners (there will be five) get their stories published in an anthology coming out next year.
- I couldn’t agree more if I tried: “10 Reasons Why Paper Books Are Better Than E-Books” by V. H. Stringer.
- Another article from V. H. Stringer that I wish I had written: “Romeo, Juliet, and the Purpose of Literature.”
- “30 of the Best Parents in Literature” by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie. #1 was a good choice. Actually, the only choice. 😉