Here, I’ve compiled a list of all the best book-related links I’ve found this month. Hopefully, y’all won’t think these are too corny. 😉
- I love silly anecdotes about people, especially about writers, so I thought this article about authors’ episodes of absentmindedness was rather interesting (and funny!).
- Apparently, a reporter with the Paris Review interviewed Ray Bradbury in 2010. Let’s just say Mr. Bradbury was an interesting individual.
- I’ve never had any desire to read Moby Dick whatsoever, but after reading this article, I think I might have to!
- This article by fellow blogger Cristian Mihai was originally published in April of 2013, but I am just reading it now. In the article, Mihai compiles a list of famous authors whom publishers rejected absurd numbers of times, sometimes for what would later become one of the author’s most famous works. A wonderful piece of encouragement for aspiring authors!
- Another blogger, Robert Bruce, pointed me to a site called Litographs that sells posters, T-shirts, and tote bags with the texts of classic books printed on them!
- I’ve never read anything by J. R. R. Tolkien (unless two paragraphs from an Amazon preview of The Hobbit counts), but I found this article rather interesting.
Image Credit: Moi!